At Staffmark Group our vision is to Change the World one person, one job, one community at a time. Each of us has the power to change the world. And when a group of people come together with a common goal, anything is possible. With each hire, we aim to enrich lives, help companies thrive, and drive community growth. Together, we can make the world a better place. Will you join us in this vision?
We are currently hiring a Cost-Per-Unit (CPU) Performance Manager, to support one of our Outstanding accounts in the area. Our ideal candidate will possess a passion for impacting lives and our community. The CPU Performance Manager plays a critical and strategic role in delivering exceptional service to our client and will ensure that we have effective recruiting strategies, engagement processes, and continuous improvement plans, as well as assuring we meet production standards.
Your Day-to-Day Leadership includes Activities such as these:
- Handling overall account management, the employees, as well as the productivity of the assigned work area.
- Skillfully monitor and manage productivity to achieve targeted GP% goals and other financial and operational objectives.
- Motivate, coach and constructively critique front-line administrative level employees and supervisory employees.
- Effectively interacting with other managers and Company leadership.
- Performing Staffmark Group HR functions as they relate to the hiring practices under our Standard Operating Procedures.
The Staffmark Group experience is more than just a job.
- Opportunity. We are proud to be a part of RGF Staffing, a Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., company – the fourth largest staffing firm in the world. As an active contributor to the company, professional development and career advancement opportunities will be within your grasp! We promote from within.
- Award-winning teamwork. We have earned industry-leading recognition, such as ClearyRated's 2020 Best of Staffing Client Diamond and Best of Staffing Talent Awards.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion. Racism and discrimination have no place in our world and will not be tolerated by our company. We celebrate our differences and capitalize on them to promote creativity and equality, and to help change our world for the better. Every individual who works with us will be treated with respect, without exception.
- An engaging culture. Do you do your best work when you are challenged, inspired, and having fun? Us too! That is why the tenure of our internal staff is well-above the industry average.
- Excellent benefits. Our team's health and life balance are important to us, so we offer competitive pay, cutting edge benefits, an empowering Paid Time Off plan, and consistent recognition for a job well done.
- Training and support excellence. Bring your talent and commitment, and we'll provide the tools and resources you need to be successful on the job.
- Longevity and security – with over 50 years in the business and a national network of over 400 locations, we offer unlimited opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
- Learn more about us at
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.